D2U TOP PICKS
45CM STOOL MATT BLACK WITH TIMBER SEAT
Tolix Stools are sturdy and perfect for the home, office or restaurant.Shop Now
OUR COLLECTIONATV RampsCafe ChairsCafe FurnitureConstruction & HardwareElectronicsEvent FurnitureFastenersGarden SuppliesHose ClampsHousehold ProductsJust ArrivedOutdoor furniturePlastic ChairsStoolsStorage UnitsTablesTolix Chairs / Cafe ChairsTolix CushionsTolix Stools & ReplicasTolix TablesTrolley Wheels, Tubes & TyresTrolleysWheelbarrow Tyres, Tubes & Wheels
Why Choose Us?
- Located locally in Perth, with a showroom boasting all of our wonderful café, hospitality and restaurant furniture on display.
- We can ship your order within 24 hours directly to you.
- Industry experts and professional advice
- “We use a range of local and interstate couriers” for a quick and fast delivery right to your door.
Perth’s Best Hospitality Furniture
Directly2U is the #1 distributor for local, high-quality commercial furnishings. Visit us today, either in-store in Belmont or online!
Getting started in the hospitality business means choosing the right sets of furniture. Perth restaurant owners and designers can rely on Directly2U for fast, cost-effective furniture delivery made right here in Western Australia.
Whether you’re in the market for restaurant furniture, café furniture, bar furniture, or anything else, our sales team at Directly2U has you covered. Check us out on Instagram and see what customers have to say about our stylish supplies.
Choosing the Right Hospitality Furniture
To determine the best fit for your business, it helps to think about your furniture goals. What is the atmosphere I want to cultivate? How can I best use the space I have? Will patrons feel comfortable? If you’re more accustomed to shopping for home decor, you may need to develop a new style altogether.
A few points to consider include:
- Know your establishment. A restaurant, café, and bar each have different furniture requirements. Your needs as a business should always come first—style and tone can wait for later.
- Understand your clientele. What sort of patrons are you trying to attract? Is your establishment a family space, a spot for young couples, or a college attraction? Your restaurant furniture solutions will be different depending on who is coming through the door.
- Comfort versus durability. While you should always aim for a balance of both, your furniture may lean one way or the other depending on the intended use. Will patrons come through at a rapid pace, or are they sticking around for a while?
Affordable Hospitality Furniture Delivery
With Directly2U, we’re able to offer exceptional rates on shipping and delivery. Unlike international distributors, our warehouse and showroom are in Belmont, WA. This arrangement means we’re able to keep prices low, especially within the Perth area.
To further reduce shipping costs, we utilize various local and interstate courier services tailored to your specific needs. We also promise that we will dispatch your order within 24 hours, limiting delays as much as possible.
Directly2U also knows that accidents happen, and sometimes a return or refund is necessary. You can return unused furniture items in their original packaging within 14 days. To refund damaged furniture, be sure to contact our Customer Service Department no more than 48 hours after receiving your order.
Please check our Shipping ETAs or contact us via phone or email for questions about delivery prices or shipping times.
Visit Our Furniture Showroom in Perth (Belmont)
We’re always eager to show off our collection of high-quality hospitality furniture! If you’re in the market, feel free to visit our showroom at 3/164 Abernethy Road, Belmont, WA 6104. We proudly display all available furniture and will answer any questions while you’re here.
Directly2U is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. We also offer visits outside of standard hours by appointment. Weekend and holiday pickups are generally unavailable, except on special request.
The right furniture fit is just around the corner, so why wait? To start your restaurant off on the right foot, call us directly, or email us at email@example.com.