Acebeam’s EC50 Gen III is the newest updated version of this ever popular EDC light, now equipped with a powerful CREE XHP70.2 LED and powered by a 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery. It’s maximum output is a giant 3850 lumens with a beam throw of 326 meters, in a compact size of only 13.2cm long. It has a light weight (120g) that is great for EDC use, hiking and camping. Acebeam have also redesigned the strike bezel for your protection in either outdoor or professional use. A simple press on the side switch is all you need to select the output mode. This incredibly bright EDC flashlight integrates high performance and long standby time and professionals, adventurers and flasholics will be very excited to see this new version of the Acebeam EC50 Gen III.
- 1:CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000hours
- 2:Max Output 3850 lumens
- 3:Powered by 1×26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Moonlight: 1 lumens; 50 days; 6 meters; 10cd
- Low: 200 lumens; 14 hours; 68 meters; 1160cd
- Mid.: 1000 lumens; 2 hours 48 minutes; 150 meters; 5610cd
- High: 1800 lumens; 1 hour 12 minutes; 205 meters; 10510cd
- Turbo: 3850 – 1800 lumens; 2 minutes+1 hour 6 minutes; 326 meters; 26500cd
- Strobe: 1800 lumens, 2 hours 12 minutes
- 4:Working Voltage:3V-4.2V
- 5:Max Runtime: 50 days
- 6:Max beam throw: 326 meters
- 7:Peak beam intensity 26500cd
- 8:Impact resistant: 1.2meters
- 9:Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2meters)
- 10:Size:132mm (Length)x40mm (Head)x30mm (Tube)
- 11:Weight: 120g (without battery)
- 12:Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw
- 12:Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness
- 13:Side switch on the body
- 14:Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- 15:Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- 16:Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 17:Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- 18:Battery reverse protection function, Low battery warning indication (it will flash when voltage is lower than 3V)
Shipping & Information
Shipping for this product is available in most areas but due to it’s physical size, there may be an additional shipping charge in regional areas.
If you have a shipping query please feel free to use the livechat in the bottom right hand corner of this page, phone us during business hours on (08) 9478 6565 or email email@example.com
Pickup in Perth and save money on shipping!
Pickup is free and most products are available for pickup from our Perth showroom in Belmont. Just select pickup during the checkout process and once your order status is set to “shipped” your order is ready to pick up.
Generally pick up orders are available within 1 day or less. If your order is urgent we may be able to arrange a faster pickup but please call us on (08) 9478 6565 to discuss in more detail.
Our pickup location, click to open on Google Maps:
Directly2U Perth Showroom (Belmont)